- Ray box light source (B1.9), (C1.9), with:
- Wooden spacing board (D7.1) to raise it to the level of the cork board.
- Cork board (D7.2)
- Ray Optics Kit (D7.1)
Small Metric Ruler (B1.4), (C1.4)
- Multifaced Mirror
- Semicircular Prism
- Colored Map Pins
General Class use:
Notes and Tests:
- Two set up should be placed at each work station so that each student can perform this experiement individually.
- Check that all the light bulbs are good in the ray box and that all kits are complete.
- Check that all nightlights work.