- Leave out all the banana plugs from Lab 4, and only one red one will need to be added. Put the rest of the materials from Lab 4 away.
- Pasco 850 Lab Interface with the following sensors:
- 2-Pasco CI-6556 current sensors (Analog A and B) (C26.3) with:
Two 8 pin DIN cables (C30.H)
- 1-Pasco voltage sensor (Analog C) (C25.H)
- Pasco EM-8656 AC/DC Electronics Laboratory (C26.1, C26.3)
- 1- D cell (1.5 V) batteries (A12.1)
- Jumper Wires in bag: (C26.2)
- Five 10 cm long wires
- Five 25 cm long wires
- Lab 5 component bag:
- Three light bulbs (on circuit board)
- Banana plug cables
Notes and tests:
- Put only one “D” cell that tests at 80% or higher in the battery holder for this lab. It will need to be replaced for the next lab. The cell must be fresh. We should not store cells in holder so we don’t confuse old cells with new.
- Check that the correct number of jumper wires and components are in all of the bags. Spare bulbs and resistors should be in the TA cabinet.
- Test the voltage sensor and current sensors with the test file "2306 Lab5 test.cap" by setting up a simple circuit with the battery and a bulb.
- Current sensors that look burnt have been refurbished on the inside, don't worry about it.