Light Sensor on Linear Translator Assembly set up instructions:
- Remove the pulley from the RMS. Store the knurled screw in a parts bin for reassembly when the lab is taken down.
- Mount the Linear Translator platform on the far right end of the optics track with a long 1/4"-20 bolt.
- Remove the small set screw on one of the end of the Linear Translator bar and slide it away from the body of the Linear Translator.
- Slide the RMS onto the bar with the rod clamp pointing away from the base and the "Pasco Rotary Motion Sensor" label upward.
- Return the bar to its original postion and reinsert the set screw.
- Insert the Aperture assembly with light sensor into the rod clamp and tighten it gently.
- Connect the 8 pin DIN cable to the Pasco 750 interface Analog Channel A. Connect the RMS cables to the interface (yellow DG1, black DG2).